#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } LASOTA Sixth Grade Language Arts: 2 Heads are Better than One! #navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }

Friday, October 23, 2009

2 Heads are Better than One!

Greetings families! My name is Judith Gould, and I am thrilled to be co-teaching your children with Ms. Amerson this year. I have been an educator for 18 years, teaching grades from Kindergarten through twelve. I have published 16 books on Language Arts and writing, and for the last eight years I have been working as a consultant to schools throughout the country implementing best practices in Language Arts instruction. La Villa is the perfect place for my return to the classroom. I love middle school, and I love the arts, too. Maybe you'll catch me in one of the local theatrical productions, or singing with the Orange Park Chorale. I understand the artist, and I love the unpredictable and delightful mind of the middle school child!